WRISTOX2 WRIST-WORN PULSE OXIMETER
WristOx2 is a wrist-worn pulse oximeter that has been developed to deliver highly accurate readings and help reduce the difficulties that can be associated with overnight oximetry studies.
- Enhanced memory for longer studies
- Longer battery life allows more data collection: The WristOx2 is designed to use standard batteries for a longer battery life.
- Bluetooth enabled for wireless data transfer
- Easy to assemble and use for patients at home: For overnight oximetry studies, WristOx2 is easy to set up.
- The patient simply installs two standard AAA batteries, attaches the wrist strap, inserts the sensor, and places the sensor on her fingertip. WristOx2 automatically turns on upon finger insertion.
- Wrist strap for versatility: The WristOx2's versatile design and wrist strap make it the ideal choice for multiple applications: overnight studies, remote wireless monitoring, and ambulatory monitoring.
- SoftSensor for increased patient comfort
- GENERAL SYSTEM:
- Dimensions (without sensor or strap): 56 mm W x 74 mm H x 20 mm T (2.2" W x 2.91" H x .79" T) mm (inch)
- Weight (with batteries and wrist strap): 71 g (2.5 oz) grams (oz)
- Oxygen saturation range: 0 to 100% % SpO2
- Pulse rate range: 18 to 300 pulses per minute
- Warranty: WristOx2 carries a three-year warranty while the Soft Sensor is covered for two years
- Numeric displays: 3-digit indicators
- Pulse indicators: pulse strength bar graph
- Blood oxygen saturation: 70 to 100% ±2 digits** %SpO2 ± 1 Arms*
- Pulse rate range: ±3%
- Operating temperature: -5°C to 40°C (23° to 104°F) °C (°F)
- Storage/transportation temperature: -40°C to 70°C (40° to 158°F) °C (°F)
- Operating humidity: 10 to 95% noncondensing %
- Storage/transportation humidity: 10 to 95% noncondensing %
- Operating altitude: Up to 12,1923 m (40,000') m (feet)
- POWER REQUIREMENTS:
- Batteries: Two 1.5V alkaline AAA batteries
- BATTERY LIFE:
- Operating without Bluetooth: 48 hours minimum hours
- Operating with Bluetooth***: 24 hours minimum hours
- Storage: 9 months
- Type: Nonvolatile
- Capacity: Up to 1,080 hours at 4 seconds data storage rate/Up to 540 hours at 2 second data storage rate/ Up to 270 hours at 1 second data storage rate hours
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
WRISTOX2 WRIST-WORN PULSE OXIMETERManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (580) 564-4567
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.