STARDUST II SLEEP RECORDER
Stardust II is a portable sleep recorder to help you facilitate home sleep studies. It's powerful enough to generate comprehensive seven-channel reports and small enough for patients to wear it comfortably while in the comfort of their own home. Stardust II is in an easy-to-use and easy-to-manage portable device that gives you the power to tailor cardiopulmonary sleep studies to your patient's needs.
- Size: Stardust II is powerful and small enough for patients to use in the comfort of their homes. The ultra-portable unit is worn on the chest. Three sensors plug directly into the recorder, so that patients aren't "tethered" to a large recorder. This gives your patients more freedom to move as they would normally. And that could give you a better picture of how they're breathing.
- Convenience: Since Stardust II can plug into Virtuoso LX or Tranquility CPAP machines, studying compliance progress is comfortable. That's because these studies can be performed at home with equipment already being used comfortably and with a level of familiarity. Just as Stardust II frees your patients from a bulky recorder, it can free your business from scheduling problems. Now you can conduct initial studies at your patients' homes. Or you can use Stardust II for follow-up studies. You can monitor patients wherever they sleep: in your lab, in their homes or even while traveling.
- Cost/Warranty: Stardust II reduces costs by enabling in-home sleep studies. It comes with a two-year warranty.
- Software: The real power of Stardust II is its host software. Based on proven Alice 4 software, this simplified, Windows®-based application is easy to learn and easy to use. Pre-programmed default settings make Stardust a powerful tool right out of the box.
- Measurements/Data Collection: Advanced flexibility lets sleep clinicians customize reports and manually score sleep studies. Airflow Sensor: measures breath rate. Oximeter: measures pulse rate and oxygen saturation. Effort Sensor: measures chest or abdominal effort. Patient Event Monitor: tracks lights out and bathroom visits. Body Position Monitor: measures supine or non-supine sleep positioning.
- Maximum recording time: 8.5 hrs
- Sample rates:
- Airflow: 200 Hz (respiration)
- Effort: 200 Hz
- Oximetry: 80 Hz
- Pressure therapy parameters: 0.2 to 10 Hz
- Maximum battery life: 17 hours for 9V, 5 years for internal lithium (system memory and clock)
- Parameter Ranges:
- Flow: 4-40 BPM
- Effort: 4-40 BPM
- Position: Supine and non-supine
- SpO2: 50-100%
- Pulse Rate: 20-200 BPM
- Pressure: 0-30 cm H2O
- System Physical Characteristics:
- Size: 4.5 in. x 2.3 in. x .78 in. (11.5 cm x 5.8 cm x 2 cm)
- Weight: .22 lb. w/o battery (102 g)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
STARDUST II SLEEP RECORDERManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (580) 564-4567
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.