ALICE NIGHTONE HST DEVICE
Designed to provide it all – ease, confidence, and reliability
The Alice NightOne home sleep testing (HST) device is designed to help patients get their study done right the first night.
- Study starts recording as soon as device belt is buckled: The “Auto-on” feature turns on the device as soon as the RIP belt is clicked in place; no need for patients to push a ‘start’ button.
- The integrated connection eliminates the need for an external effort wire set. The “smart guide” sequence guides patients through the setup process easily and provides feedback to the patient along the way.
- Uses signals and sensors techs are familiar with; no need to retrain: Alice NightOne uses the same sensor technology recommended by the AASM for in-lab studies.
- Three sensors (effort, flow and oximetry) provide seven channels of sleep parameter data, including body position. The device signals are already familiar to lab techs to reduce the need for retraining.
- Designed to help prevent the need to retest due to application error: The Good Study Indicator (GSI) feature allows you to know how much good quality data has been gathered before the device is returned to your lab.
- Flow, effort and SpO2 signal quality is monitored throughout the night. In the morning, your patient can press the User Button and the GSI visually displays the amount of good-quality data in 25-percent increments.
- If a problem with a sensor significantly hinders the collection of good data, this is also displayed.
- Supports your business needs: A wireless connection is available to Bluetooth-enabled Philips Respironics’ PAP devices.* The Sleepware G3 software allows your lab to use the same software for in-lab and out-of-lab testing.
- Dimensions: 10.34 cm x 2.51 cm x 6.78 cm (4.07" L x 0.99" W x 2.67" H)
- Weight: Approximately 84 grams (3 oz.); weight does not include sensors or batteries.
- Power Requirements: Two AA (1.5V) alkaline batteries or two AA (1.2V) NiMH rechargeable batteries with at least 2400 mAh capacity.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
ALICE NIGHTONE HST DEVICEManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (580) 564-4567
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.