ALICE 6 LDX DIAGNOSTIC SLEEP SYSTEM
The Alice 6 LDx is a full-featured, easy-to-understand diagnostic sleep system. It allows staff to focus more on patients and less on equipment. Pair the base station with the LDxS head box for 19 EEG inputs or the LDxN for 32 EEG inputs.
What if you could have a PSG system that helped you meet your ever changing business and clinical needs? Pair the LDx base station with either the LDxS or LDxN head box to have a full-featured, easy-to-understand system that allows staff to focus more on patients and less on equipment. TheLDxS is the perfect front-line head box for most sleep center needs. Place the LDxN into use when you need to step up from the 19EEG inputs on the LDxS to a full 32EEG inputs.The LDx base station works with either head box, so it’s easy to have the right capability where, and when, you need it.
- Integrated RIP driver reduces connections: Set-up patients faster and easier. The integrated RIP driver, dedicated differential pressure transducer, and "keyhole" inputs reduce the number of connections during hook-up.
- Patent-pending chin EMG technology for advanced monitoring: Monitor all three chin EMG inputs and select the best pair in real-time using our patent-pending chin EMG technology.
- Continuous impedance recording for quality control
- Two configurations for diagnostic flexiblity: The Alice 6 LDx base station works with two head boxes so it’s easy to have the right capability where, and when, you need it. The LDxS head box offers 19 EEG inputs and the LDxN head box offers 32 EEG inputs.
- 7 ECG channels (3 physical and 4 derived)
- Up to 500 Hz recording
- Meets or exceeds AASM standards
- Choice of LDxS or LDxN head box
- The system architecture requires only two LAN cables from the patient room to provide: data, Philips Respironics therapy control, intercom, audio, and video
- The head box perfectly balances a compact form-factor with easy-to-identify and easy-to-use inputs
- The system connects directly with the OmniLab Advanced, eliminating the need for interface modules and confusing cabling
- Control and protection against unwanted access to patient data
- Innovative new composite channel type that is especially useful when evaluating the BiPAP autoSV Advanced on more complex patients
- Incorporates multiple therapy settings and patient pressures into one composite display (breath-by-breath basis or in a trend format)
- Helps clinicians assess patient needs quickly and respond with the appropriate treatment settings
- Only Philips Respironics and Sleepware G3 can provide this advanced composite channel
- Total channels: Alice 6 LDxS: 55 channels, Alice 6 LDxN: 68 Channels
- EEG: Alice 6 LDxS: 19 inputs, Alice 6 LDxN: 32 inputs
- Dedicated EMG: 5 channels
- Chin EMG: 3 inputs
- Automatic chin EMG referencing: Yes
- EOG: 2 channels
- ECG: 7 (3 physical and 4 derived) channels
- "V" ECG input: Yes
- Pressure transducer: Dedicated differential w/snore
- Flow: (thermal) Yes
- Snore: Yes
- Body position: 1
- Actimeter inputs: 2
- light sensor: optional accessory
- effort (chest/abdominal): zRIP DuraBelt Integrated RIP driver
- Aux inputs/DC inputs: 8
- Battery: No
- Signal resolution/bit: 16 bit
- Max sampling rate: 2000 Hz
- Max storage rate: 500 Hz
- Pulse transit time: Yes
- Electrode interface: Intuitive image
- Digital Philips Respironics therapy device interface: Yes
- Bedside display: No
- Connectivity: capable (wired ethernet)
- Pulse oximetry: Masimo
- Internal memory/data storage: 60 GB hard drive
- Video: networked
- Audio: integrated with video + VOIP intercom
- Warranty: 2 years
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
ALICE 6 LDX DIAGNOSTIC SLEEP SYSTEMManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (580) 564-4567
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.