ALICE 6 LDE DIAGNOSTIC SLEEP SYSTEM
The Alice 6 LDE system provides your busy lab with the base set of channels needed to meet AASM standards ,while allowing staff to focus more on patients and less on equipment. Use the Alice 6 LDE system to provide routine PSGs efficiently.
- Integrated RIP driver reduces connections: Set-up patients faster and easier. The integrated RIP driver, dedicated differential pressure transducer, and "keyhole" inputs reduce the number of connections during hook-up.
- Patent-pending chin EMG technology for advanced monitoring: Monitor all three chin EMG inputs and select the best pair in real-time using our patent-pending chin EMG technology.
- Simple architecture reduces cables: Only two LAN cables are required from the patient room to support routine PSGs. They provide data, Philips Respironics therapy control, intercom, audio, and video.
- OmniLab integration reduces clutter: No interface modules or extra cabling are needed because the system connects directly with the OmniLab Advanced therapy device.
- Sleepware G3 diagnostic software expands capabilities: TheAlice 6 LDE system is powered by Sleepware G3 sleep diagnostic software, the same software used in our other Alice diagnostic products.
- Sleepware G3 has a robust platform with enhanced functionality to help busy lab managers better meet their work?ow needs, regardless of their lab size.
- Easy-to-use head box for more comfort and less effort: The head box perfectly balances a compact form-factor with easy-to-identify and use inputs.
- Easy-to-understand and intuitive headbox
- Integrated RIP driver, dedicated differential pressure transducer, and "keyhole" inputs (reducesthenumberofconnectionsduringhookup)
- Patent-pending chin EMG technology that monitors all three chin EMG inputs and selects the best pair in real-time
- Recording up to 500Hz
- The system architecture requires onl ytwo LAN cables from the patient room to provide: data, Philips Respironics therapy control, intercom, audio, and video
- The head box perfectly balances a compact form-factor with easy-to-identify and easy-to-use inputs
- The system connects directly with the OmniLab Advanced therapy device, eliminating the need for interface modules and confusing cabling
- Control and protection against unwanted access to patient data
- Innovative composite channel type that is especially useful when evaluating the BiPAP autoSV Advanced on more complex patients
- Incorporates multiple therapy settings and patient pressures into one composite display (on a breath-by-basis or in a trend format)
- Helps clinicians assess patient needs quickly and respond with the appropriate treatment settings
- Only Philips Respironics and Sleepware G3 can provide this advanced composite channel
- ALICE 6 LDE:
- Total channels: 31 channels
- EXG channels: 5 EMG, 6 EEG, 2 EOG EMG, EEG, EOG
- Dedicated EMG: 3 channels
- Referential: 6 EEG, 2 EOG EEG, EOG
- ECG: 1
- Automatic chin referencing: Yes
- Flow: dedicated differential pressure transducer, snore from cannula Yes
- Snore: Yes
- Body position: 1
- Actimeter inputs: 2
- light sensor: optional accessory
- effort (chest/abdominal): zRIP inductance integrated RIP driver
- Aux inputs/DC inputs: 8
- Battery: No
- Signal resolution/bit: 16 bit
- Max sampling rate: 2000 Hz
- Max storage rate: 500 Hz
- Pulse transit time: No
- Electrode interface: Intuitive image
- Digital Philips Respironics therapy device interface: Yes
- Bedside display: No
- Connectivity: capable (wired ethernet)
- Pulse oximetry: Masimo
- ALICE 6 LDxS:
- Internal memory/data storage: 60 GB hard drive
- Video: networked
- Audio: integrated with video
- Warranty: 1 year
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
ALICE 6 LDE DIAGNOSTIC SLEEP SYSTEMManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (580) 564-4567
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.