MAXORB II ALGINATE DRESSINGS
- Maxorb II is an advanced alginate dressing that delivers high performance absorbency and wet strength.
- Available in a 12" rope for filling moderate to heavily draining wounds and in sheet form for shallow moderate to heavily draining wounds.
- Brand: Maxorb II
- Dressing Change Frequency/Use: Up to 7 Days
- Dressing Type: Alginate
- HPIS Code: 740_10_0_0
- Latex Free: Yes
- Length Inches: 12 in, 18 in, 2 in, 4 in, 8 in, 6 in
- Primary or Secondary Dressing: Primary Dress
- Sterile: Yes
- UNSPSC: 42312401, 42000000, 42311540
- Width Inches: 1 in, 2 in, 4 in, 6 in
- Wound Condition Type: Shallow/Deep, Mod-Hvy Drainage
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
MAXORB II ALGINATE DRESSINGSManufacturer: Medline
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (580) 564-4567
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.