LITTMANN® MASTER CARDIOLOGY STETHOSCOPE
Designed to produce both high and low frequency sounds from a single-sided chestpiece. Ideal use for Cardiology or other High Performance adult and pediatric applications.
- Features a handcrafted, solid polished stainless steel chestpiece.
- “Two-tubes-in-one design” helps eliminate tube rubbing noise.
- Lightweight, angled and anatomically correct headset.
- Special procedures adapter for difficult site and pediatric auscultation.
- Includes nonchill rim and doubleleaf binaural spring. 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- To help clinicians be sure they are obtainig a genuine Littmann® Stethoscope, all acoustic (non-elecronic) stethoscopes with a 2007 lot code (or later) will carry a 3MTM Confirm TM Authentication Label with Floating Image Technology.
- Black Edition-black coated chestpiece and binaurals.
- Handcrafted, solid polished stainless steel chestpiece
- “Two-tubes-in-one design”
- Seven-year warranty
- Length: 27"
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
LITTMANN® MASTER CARDIOLOGY STETHOSCOPEManufacturer: 3M
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (580) 564-4567
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.